[wplug] Apache Problems

Shane Liesegang liesegang at cmu.edu
Mon Apr 4 14:50:55 EDT 2005

I hate to distract from the discussion of RMS, but I've run into some
problems with my server.

I recently ran up2date (this is Fedora Core 3), and now any request to
my website results in:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
  Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
  Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.

I can access any part of the site by using https, but that doesn't seem
to be an acceptable workaround. I'm sure it's something in httpd.conf,
but I'm not enough of a guru to find and fix it.

Any advice?