[wplug] Planet WPLUG

Eddie M. Gonzalez wm_eddie at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 13:17:03 EDT 2005

The attacker made the links in my wiki point to a Windows-exploit
discussion on a mailing list archive.  Since I'm using Debian stable I
can assume that he didn't use that.  I definitely didn't have time to do
any investigating though.  I'll let the list know as soon as I find out.

Eddie M. Gonzalez <wm_eddie at comcast.net>