[wplug] BSD help?

Petrucci, Joseph Joseph.Petrucci at ddiworld.com
Sun Apr 3 08:40:06 EDT 2005

Here are some sites I found on the subject

COmparison of 6 boot loaders
http://www.frozentech.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=3&Itemid=
General info on Multi-boot
http://www.uit.co.uk/practical-tcpip/w-mulboot-032.pdf
How to dual boot freeBSD, LInux wit GRUB
http://geodsoft.com/howto/dualboot/

Joseph A. Petrucci
E Systems DBA
Desk: 412-220-2646