[wplug] Entry level positions here in OH

Christopher DeMarco cdemarco at fastmail.fm
Thu Sep 30 21:34:23 EDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 30, 2004 at 09:46:15AM -0400, Vanco, Don wrote:

> 	If you know anyone in the area or  are considering moving to a
> _nice_ city like Cleveland <snicker>:

Well, heck.

Tired  of shovelling  the snow?   Watered-down  Asian cuisine  got you
down?  Sick of   the same old cultural  profile?   Re-locate  to sunny
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!  The  triumverate of Chinese, Indian and Malay
cuisine   will    clear your sinuses     like  a  flamenwerfer through
earthworks!

My Directory is a small firm providing web/email hosting and Linux/OSS
consulting to many  prominent local businesses.  Our customers include
AirAsia and the  Ministry of Education.  We  are currently looking for
up  to 4  talented  & enthusiastic Linux  engineers.   Preferred folks
would be just starting their careers;  previous UN*X experience is not
as important as enthusiasm and the proper methodical hacker mindset.

Salary will be  aligned  with  the  local cost-of-living  (sorry)  and
relocation  benefits can't  be paid.  But  KL  is  a heluva city  with
VASTLY better public  transportation than Pittsburgh  has, sunny skies
and a great expat community.

Serious enquiries off-list please.

--
% You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.
Christopher DeMarco <cdemarco at fastmail.fm>