[wplug] mount: RPC: Program not registered

Deliang Shi sdliang02 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 21:27:59 EDT 2004

I have two computers in a network connected by DSL
router. One is called discrete(192.168.2.3),the other
is called element(192.168.2.39).

Now I want to mount /home/myhome in discrete to
/home/dddd in element.

But it said "Program not registered".
[root at element home]# mount dddd
mount: RPC: Program not registered

Below is some related files.
[root at element home]# cat /etc/fstab
LABEL=/     /        ext3    defaults        1 1
LABEL=/boot /boot    ext3    defaults        1 2
none        /dev/pts devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
none        /proc    proc    defaults        0 0
none        /dev/shm tmpfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/hda3   swap     swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom udf,iso9660
noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/fd0   /mnt/floppy auto  noauto,owner,kudzu 0 0
discrete:/home/myhome /home/dddd  nfs exec,dev,suid,rw
       1 1
[root at element home]# cat /etc/mtab
/dev/hda2 / ext3 rw 0 0
none /proc proc rw 0 0
none /dev/pts devpts rw,gid=5,mode=620 0 0
usbdevfs /proc/bus/usb usbdevfs rw 0 0
/dev/hda1 /boot ext3 rw 0 0
none /dev/shm tmpfs rw 0 0
discrete:/home/myhome /home/dddd nfs
rw,addr=192.168.2.3 0 0

What's the problem?How can I register the program?