[wplug] back-up to DVD

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Wed Sep 29 16:23:25 EDT 2004

I was unable to get mondo to work with my LVM configurations.  It makes
some boneheaded assumptions that you are restoring onto identical
equipment if you want to keep your LVM.  It will attempt to set up the
LVM, but the script (/tmp/i-want-my-lvm) is hard coded with the device
name and partition sizes.    They claim you can edit this but I was
completely unable to get it to work with an ide drive when the original
server had scsi.  Caveat emptor.

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer II
CCAC - College Office