[wplug] back-up to DVD

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Wed Sep 29 10:54:54 EDT 2004

You could combine the Amanda server with Amanda CDRW-Taper.  Amanda is
great for small and medium sized  networks, the documentation has been
historically lacking but I see they have put up extensive new
documentation.  I have not tried the CDRW-Taper portion.

http://www.amanda.org/
http://www.tivano.de/software/amanda/index.shtml

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer II