[wplug] wplug-bsd not accepting messages

Brandon Kuczenski brandon at 301south.net
Mon Sep 27 22:47:29 EDT 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, James O'Kane wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, Brandon Kuczenski wrote:
>
> > I've put a couple messages to wplug-bsd at wplug.org and they haven't come my
> > way.  [one on Saturday, one just now].  Is there a 'situation'?
>
> Assuming you mean this one for example:
> http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-bsd/2004-September/000148.html

No, I got that one.  I sent one at Sat, 25 Sep 2004 20:45:22 -0400 (EDT)
(strangely, *before* I sent the one you referenced), and as I said, I sent
another today.

The one on Saturday I could care less if it vanishes forever; I figured
out the problem off-list on Sunday.  The one from today is still 'open'.

-Brandon