[wplug] PPC Linux

Michael E Uhl meu102 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 26 16:16:15 EDT 2004

A friend of mine has an iMac (Summer 2000 edition) and he's thinking
about loading linux on it.  My question is, do anyone on the list run
linux on PPC?  If so, what distribution do you use?

When I think of linux on PPC I automatically think of Yellow Dog Linux,
simply because when I've read about the linux on PPC most of the
articles talk about YDL.  I know, though, that Debian supports PPC too.
Since I use Debian myself, and I would probably be helping this guy,
Debian is attractive.  Does anybody have any experience with Debian on
PPC?

Any information would be appreciated.

-Michael

--