[wplug] [OT] Hubs and switches, oh my!

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Fri Sep 24 23:40:13 EDT 2004

In case you change your mind about used hubs, I have.....

A Chipcom 5112H 12 port 10base-T Workgroup hub with management port (no
manual),
A Netgear 16 port 10base-T rack mount hub (EN516) [ this one is SWEET! ],
A Linksys 5 port desktop workgroup hub 10base-T w/power supply (not your best
choice)
and a Netgear 4 port 10base-T hub w/power pack.

I would trade any one of these for a 10/100 switch of at least 2 ports and one
uplink port.

If you (or anyone else) are interested in trading, just drop me a note.

Thanks,

Bob