[wplug] Tracking directory sizes

Burt E Reany breany at csc.com
Thu Sep 23 14:16:54 EDT 2004

Does "du -xsk  /* " give the usage of the directories under the root
filesystem, excluding any external mounted filesystems such as other
physical drives/slices/partitions/NSF mounts?

for such purpose.

                      "Vanco, Don"
                      <don.vanco                To:      "General user list" <wplug at wplug.org>
                      @agilysys.com>            cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject: RE: [wplug] Tracking directory sizes
                      wplug-bounces+bre
                      any=csc.com

                      09/23/2004 02:04
                      PM