[wplug] basic ethernet help

Mark Haney mh4s at xinterra.com
Tue Sep 21 15:34:51 EDT 2004

Thanks, Alexandros! Your instructions worked.

Wow, broadband is awesome! I've been using a slow dialup connection from
home, and just an apt-get update takes around 1/2 hour. I do upgrades
overnight, and can usually download around 65MB of debs in one night.
With this LAN connection at school I just did an apt-get update &&
apt-get upgrade that required downloading 126MB of debs, and it took
only a few minutes!

Thanks again for your help.

Mark