[wplug] OT: Job Opening

Chris Romano romano.chris at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 10:52:23 EDT 2004

IT Administrator/Developer:

- Admin network. 5 servers (4 Windows, 1 RH), 1 Iomega NAS, and about
26 W2K Pro desktop. Some services are: Sybase DB, Exchange 5.5, IIS,
Apache, MySQL, qmail, HORDE, and courier-imap (should have a Snort box
setup shortly)

- Maintain/Support/enhance a PHP-based intranet site driven by MySQL

- Assist web developer in coding logic for our ASP driven website

- Support all off-site employees with problem using our website and email

- Support in-house employees with all aspects of Hardware/software issues

- Research and advise on new technologies

The position is located in Washington County, about 20 minutes south
of Pittsburgh.

Please send resume and cover letter to cromano at bluevasebd dot com,
and any question should be sent there also.

Note, if you remember some of my previous posts, we are looking at
rolling out Linux desktops.

Thanks,
Chris Romano