[wplug] Wireless cards and redhat..

Mike techmike at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 08:30:36 EDT 2004

Too bad more vendors don't get into the game.

I bought a cheap AirLink G card that uses the texas instruments
chipset.  I called their support department for the heck of it.  One
of the reps said there is a program out there that will load the
windows drivers and get it working.  Didn't know the name of it, would
that be the ndiswrapper you mentioned?  (would search but I'm proxied)
:(

-Mike