[wplug] Problems with Firefox 0.93 and Gmail

Tim Lesher tim at lesher.ws
Sat Sep 18 16:01:16 EDT 2004

On Sat, Sep 18, 2004 at 12:33:23PM -0400, Robert E. Coutch wrote:
> I have something similar happen when I use Firefox to access Verizon mail.
>
> After pressing the LOGIN button the screen goes blank and looks like it's
>
> Once I hit the back button, I find myself logged in.
>
> I was just assuming some sort of Microsoft specific trash was embedded into
> the HTML (active-X or who knows what).

I see something similar with FireFox for Windows, except that while it
never thinks it's done loading, it does draw the screen.  It's acting
as if the Content-Length: header might be broken, but I haven't been
bothered enough to look at the HTTP to find out.

--
Tim Lesher <tim at lesher.ws>
http://www.lesher.ws