[wplug] [Fwd: Parking Lot Flooding]

Jonathan S Billings billings at negate.org
Fri Sep 17 17:06:01 EDT 2004

So, it looks like the parking lots are flooding here at CMU, right
outside the building that we hold our installfests in.  Since the room
is the 1st floor, I'm worried that there might be some flooding in the
building.

There is an installfest tomorrow, but with the severe weather, I don't
suggest anyone go to any extreme measures to get here.  Stay safe.  I'll
try to be here tomorrow morning, but we might not be able to get in the
building if it is flooded.  Keep tuned to this list, where I'll post
additional information as it arrives.  You can also drop into #wplug on
the irc network irc.freenode.net.