[wplug] Firefox 0.9.3

Bryce Lynch bryce at telerama.lm.com
Thu Sep 16 22:10:51 EDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 03:24:27PM -0400, Karlos Abel wrote:
> Just a quick hit: is anyone else using Mozilla Firefox 0.9.3 and, if so,
> has anyone had any problems with crashing?  It seems to be tied to sites
> with forms in them and only if I switch window focus to and from
> Mozilla.  I'm fairly certain it's something on my end, but I figured I'd
> ask before I started digging too deep.

I'm using Firefox v0.9.3, and I've been doing what you have, but I have
not encountered any problems with crashes.

Debian v3.0rc1, stock install, kernel v2.4.26 (no patches).

The Doctor

--
Information security begins with _you_.  Help combat terrorism by encrypting
your communications!  Public key : http://drwho.virtadpt.net/gpg.key