[wplug] Firefox 0.9.3

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Thu Sep 16 16:11:10 EDT 2004

The 1.0 preview is out - it fixes lots of things.
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/0.10/

Also note - when installing extensions it's best to use the link to the extension homepage and pulling it from there - the Mozilla site has been doing an incredibly poor job of both listing the current version and linking to the version that actually appears in the hypertext.  I was burned on a couple extensions, and a couple others would not install as the installer said they were not compatible (even though the search interface was for 1.0PR only)

Speaking from experience - don't load one realse on top of another - very bad..

Don