[wplug] Firefox 0.9.3

ARiley at edgarsnyder.com ARiley at edgarsnyder.com
Thu Sep 16 15:29:44 EDT 2004

no crashes - just really slow to load compared to IE.  name a site that
crashes and I'll see if I have similar problems.

Aaron

             Karlos Abel
             <kgreat4 at connectt
             ime.net>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  General user list <wplug at wplug.org>
             wplug-bounces+ari                                          cc
             ley=edgarsnyder.c
             om at wplug.org                                          Subject
                                       [wplug] Firefox 0.9.3

             09/16/2004 03:24
             PM

             Please respond to
             General user list
             <wplug at wplug.org>

Just a quick hit: is anyone else using Mozilla Firefox 0.9.3 and, if so,
has anyone had any problems with crashing?  It seems to be tied to sites
with forms in them and only if I switch window focus to and from
Mozilla.  I'm fairly certain it's something on my end, but I figured I'd
ask before I started digging too deep.
--
Karl Abel
DrBA Productions
kgreat4 at connecttime.net
www.voidship.net

"I think I'm better than all the people who are trying to reform me." --
Paul
Butterfield