[wplug] multi-copy printing failure

duncanhutty at comcast.net duncanhutty at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 16:57:55 EDT 2004

When attempting to print multiple copies of a document (from win2k clients) to FC1/samba/CUPS, it only printed 1 copy.
I verified that it wasn't just that client, that document. I can't get more than one copy of any document out of this printer. I looked in the samba logs and the CUPS logs and didn't see anything that seemed to imply that anything was denied and max copies in cupsd.conf is commented (default 100).
I couldn't find how to turn up logging verbosity fo CUPS.
Any suggestions as to how to go about troubleshooting?
Duncan Hutty