[wplug] default quota when adding user

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Wed Sep 8 08:47:56 EDT 2004

An alternate way is to use setquota, which negates the need for a quota
template account.

/usr/sbin/setquota -u $user $block_soft $block_hard $inode_soft
$inode_hard $path

As for your original question, Shane is right, you'll need to script
something to set the quota and create the account at the same time.

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer II
CCAC - College Office
412-237-3086