[wplug] [Slightly OT]-VMWare and Mulitple Heads

beer beer at cmu.edu
Fri Sep 3 12:55:11 EDT 2004

One of my co-workers recently forsook linux on one of his work machines.  The reason he cited involved vmware and his new three-headed display configuration.

The application he uses most is a windows app, and his original plan was to run the app in a virtual machine.  However, it seems vmware wont recognize all-three heads in linux (it does when run under windows), at least that is his impression.

I am certain that there must be a way to configure vmware under linux to recognize and utilize all three displays, has anyone every undertaken such an endeavor?

Any insights would be appreciated.

-b