[wplug] embarrasing question......Terminating Input from stdin

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Wed Sep 1 11:47:03 EDT 2004

> I can't remember how to terminate
> input when using stdin with a command line command.

It's control-D.  I remember it by thinking "Control-DEATH!  DIE DIE DIE
you scum-sucking command!!!!  Aaaeiieieieie!!!!!"

Every now and then I say that during installfests and people look
at me funny.

++Mark Dalrymple.  markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "I love it! Millions of dollars of R&D and countless hours of hard work
   were put in by great minds so we can have technology such as the
   internet. All of this so we can watch Viking kittens singing Led Zep."
      -- thirdrail