[wplug] Fall cleaning == free stuff for you

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri Oct 29 16:16:49 EDT 2004

Hello,

I've been going through the assets of WPLUG today. There's lots of stuff
in the category of "things to give away to the membership". Now, some of
this stuff I brought to 2-12 meetings yet I still have plenty to go
around. I'm willing to ship out stuff to those of you who seldom/never
come to meetings. Just tell me what you want and how many I will mail it
to you.

PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS...
send mail to bethlynn at wplug.org and tell me what you want and your address
DO NOT SEND MAIL TO THE ENTIRE LIST BY cc-ing wplug at wplug.org
If you do not follow these directions 300+ people will now have your home
address. You may have more junk coming to your house than you bargained
for!

Item 			Qty  		What it's good for
KNOPPIX CDs		50+		Booting Linux off of a cdrom
Daemon News Summer '02	~30		BSD Magazine, features Tom Rhoads'
 					article "Friendlier Disk Quotas"
GNU Press Catalog	4		Buy books from RMS and friends
FSF Membership pamphlet	2		Give money to RMS and friends
NetBSD 1.5.3 Disks 1-3	4		Install something really different
NetBSD 1.5.3 Disk 3	~20		Booting NetBSD off of a cdrom
(Live/Repair CD i386 only)
IBM software on DVD	10		Evaluation for use on M$ or Linux
(Websphere, DB2, Louts,
Rational, and Tivoli)
Redhat 8.0 booklet	1		140 pages of reading material
installation guide
Revelation Software	1		includes a mousepad and an eval
folder of stuff				copy of OpenInsight
O'Reilly Catalog	~30		Buy more books with funny animals
 					20% LUG member discount code: DSUG

Thanks,
Beth Lynn