[wplug] Seeking advice (possibly OT)

Karlos Abel kgreat4 at connecttime.net
Wed Oct 27 10:03:55 EDT 2004

Not to play the Tim Allen 'more power' card, cliched though it may be,
but are ibooks respectable when it comes to performance?  I'm not saying
I need a machine that can compile X in <3 minutes while serving as a
portable render farm, but I'd like to have some sort of decent engine
under the hood.  A sort of 'that thing got a hemi?', if you will.

Is ibook upgradability/support good?

Again, sorry if OT.  CNet reviews and the like are good, actual people
are better, IMHO.