[wplug] Seeking advice (possibly OT)

Moshe Katz-Hyman moshe at temple.edu
Tue Oct 26 23:39:00 EDT 2004

iBooks are very well built, will run Linux (if you can't stand OS X),
are light, and quite inexpensive these days.  Of course, you don't get
the love x86 ISA with all it's bloat^H^H^H^H^H intricacies. ;)  Oh, and
only one mouse button. =-O

Moshe

Moshe Katz-Hyman    |       Larry King: "What, Professor, puzzles you
the
moshe at temple.edu    |                   most? What do you think about
the
mokatz at gmail.com    |                   most?"
412-877-7522        |  Stephen Hawking: "Women."        -- LKL-W
12/25/99