[wplug] Linux newbie

Bobbie Eicher bobbie.eicher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 20:36:11 EDT 2004

Greetings!

I'm pretty sure that BethLynn said something about doing a followup
around January.

Personally, I'm in agreement that the fastest way to learn seems to be
to install it and then proceed to try to go about all of your normal
day-to-day activity in Linux.  Most of it's very similar to other
operating systems at the graphical interface.  The major learning
always seems to come when I manage to break something in a bizarre way
and have to  figure out exactly what I've just done.

- Bobbie