[wplug] mysql.h

Robert L. Jeffries rl_jeffries at comcast.net
Mon Oct 18 14:42:07 EDT 2004

thank you for the replies,
Yes, mysql is running as per the distro's installation which is Fedora
Core 2. I do not want to reinstall mysql. Tried that a while ago and it
caused more problems than solutions. I'd like to simply instlall the
header files. I got the source tarball, I've unpacked it, and I have the
headers. I'm trying a couple of things... Can I just continue to compile
the code with the -I or is there a need to run "make" and/or "make
install" just to get the compilers to recognize the location of the
headers?

thank you
rlj