[wplug] RPM question - How to make it use a newer libfile thanit's expecting

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Fri Oct 15 20:27:18 EDT 2004

While Debian folk will tout how they can save you from dependancy hell
I can tell you first hand how easy it is to destroy a Debian installation
while trying to upgrade or install new software.

If I can't get an RPM to install, I'll usually try building the source tarball
and then use checkinstall to build the rpm.

Hope you get this resolved,

Bob