[wplug] DEC alphaserver

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 14 15:19:30 EDT 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:34:11 -0400
wmoran at potentialtech.com wrote:

> Quoting Tom Rhodes <trhodes at FreeBSD.org>:
> > > What if I brought it back to the office, installed FreeBSD on it, set up
> > > a reverse nat rule on my firewall and gave you a login account?  Or are
> > > you more interested in the hardware itself?
> >
> > A "reverse NAT rule" eh?  :)
>
> Alright smart guy ... I'll "forward the port" to that machine.
>
> "reverse NAT rule" makes sense ... Duncan understood, right?

Heh, I'm just prodding fun.  What you should probably do is ...
[SNIP]: TOM'S RAMBLING

> So ... how are things working out in the Nation's capital?  How's the
> job going?

I'm not at liberty to discuss these matters ...

Actually, I can bitch about the traffic all I want.  So far
it's been fun, I've worked a bit on FreeBSD and a few other
items and have gone out for dinner and drinks all week.  How
is life up there in PA?

--
Tom Rhodes