[wplug] jabber clients...

Jonathan S Billings billings at negate.org
Mon Oct 11 14:44:02 EDT 2004

Mike wrote:
> Can anyone reccomend a jabber client that will run in Winblows and linux both?
>
> I prefer to stay away from a java based solution but if that is the only option.
>
> The biggest catch here is since this is a work environment, I don't
> want a solution with AIM/ICQ/MSN or any other IM support.
>
> -mike

I assume you want a client that can be built, or has been built for both
linux and windows, since you are disregarding all Java programs.

I suggest you start looking here:
http://www.jabber.org/software/clients.php

I've used 'Gabber' on both windows and linux.

--
Jonathan S. Billings <billings at negate.org>