[wplug] uCLinux

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Fri Oct 8 12:30:22 EDT 2004

I have a Freescale Eval board for the 5235 Coldfire, based on the V2 core.
I have been doing embedded development for 25+ years but have only had one,
bad, experience using Linux as an embedded OS.  I thought this might be a
good opportunity to learn a little more about the Linux OS and see if it
could be used in future product designs.  I talked to a Freescale Rep. who
says that uClinux is already available for this board but not currently
posted.  He hopes to have more info soon.  Thanks for your responses.