[wplug] uCLinux

Michael M Delaney mmdst23+ at pitt.edu
Fri Oct 8 11:49:49 EDT 2004

I may have asked part of this before, but I don't rembember getting the
answer.
If you are looking to just do the porting as kind of a "fun" project, but
haven't ever done embedded development and uClinux development, I would
strongly suggest first getting a supported Coldfire board (then again, I
don't know how much they cost) first, and learning some of the ins and
outs of both Coldfire and uClinux.  Check the mailing list for
Coldfire, and see if anyone has started work on the port.  And check
uCdot, in particular http://www.ucdot.org/search.pl?topic=9 is a list of
deve boards people have submitted.  (Thats assuming you don't have a
board, and don't already have a specific one in mind, but it may still be
worth a look).

Mike