[wplug] relevance of C for Apps

Moshe Katz-Hyman moshe at temple.edu
Wed Oct 6 14:28:47 EDT 2004

this isn't really lunix related (as I've not fooled around with
GNUStep)  but I've recently been fooling around with Objective C and
Cocoa (and PyObjC) under OSX.  From what I can tell ObjC is what C++
should have been.  :P

It's been so long since I've done real OO stuff.  I'm a bit rusty.

Moshe

Moshe Katz-Hyman    |       Larry King: "What, Professor, puzzles you
the
moshe at temple.edu    |                   most? What do you think about
the
mokatz at gmail.com    |                   most?"
215-356-2792        |  Stephen Hawking: "Women."        -- LKL-W
12/25/99