[wplug] sony NetMD

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Tue Oct 5 09:40:18 EDT 2004

Sony applies some kind of Nazi-Ware to rule the content of these things
with an Iron Fist.  IMO - there's nothing you can do outside of Windoze,
but if someone has seen anything let me know as well... my car MD (an
Alpine JP import) has the same stuff on the memory stick slot it
contains.....

No idea if the NetMD software would run in one of the various Win
emulators (do they do USB??) - but if I were to put effort into this
that's where I'd start....

My $.02
Don