[wplug] kde starting problem as user in suse 9.0

Jeremey Wise Jeremey.Wise at agilysys.com
Mon Oct 4 08:57:04 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-10-02 at 15:25 -0700, Dileep Vangasseri wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am sorry for my previous post. I was trying to
> figure out what is happening and I could solve the
> problem. I found that .xinitrc file in my home
> directory was a zero bit file. So I copied my
> .xinitrc-template file to  .xinitrc (cp
> .xinitrc-template .xinitrc). After this, I am able to
> log in to kde.
<...snip...>

Note at to what may have been the cause of this problem:

I had this issue with an application that did it's install where it
tried to add itself to start automaticaly upon X starting (Helix I
believe). That is why I make sure to run rsync of home prior to
installing Apps.

--
Thanks,

Jeremey Wise
jeremey.wise at agilysys.com

All opinions or information expressed here are personal in nature and do
not reflect the official position of Agilysys Inc.