[wplug] Windows clustering using VMWare and openMosix ..., (theory)

Chris Romano romano.chris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 08:58:12 EDT 2004

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 13:59:46 -0400, Ryan Kaulakis <rmk216 at psu.edu> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> It's possible to run OpenMosix under coLinux, which is a version of
> linux that runs parallel with windows. It apparently works rather well,
> according the the sources that I've been able to find on it.

That seems like the opposite of what I am trying to do, unless I am
reading it wrong.  It sounds like coLinux allows you to run linux on
Windows or maybe with Windows.  I want to run Windows on top of linux.
 I want to do this to take advantage of Linux's clustering ability.
We all know that Windows is that great at this.  It would be nice if
WINE could handle this, but it's focused on Desktop and server stuff.

Thanks for the info though.  I will still check it out.

Chris