[wplug] kde starting problem as user in suse 9.0

Dileep Vangasseri dil5516 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 18:25:56 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am sorry for my previous post. I was trying to
figure out what is happening and I could solve the
problem. I found that .xinitrc file in my home
directory was a zero bit file. So I copied my
.xinitrc-template file to  .xinitrc (cp
.xinitrc-template .xinitrc). After this, I am able to
log in to kde.

Thank you.

With best regards,

Dileep