[wplug] Apache configuration: ghost in the machine...

Craig Gomulka wplug at gomulka.com
Fri Nov 26 11:03:05 EST 2004

I have copied and/or created the files as root, the perms for the files
are 755 I chowned and chgrped them files to user: apache and group:
apache which is the user and group apache is running under. All of the
permissions for /var/www/html are 755. here's the listing of
the /var/www/html directory:
-rwxr-xr-x  1 apache apache 21 Nov 24 20:22 phpinf.php
-rwxr-xr-x  1 apache apache 21 Nov 25 23:04 test.php

as I mentioned before, phpinf.php loads, test.php is forbidden. How
stranged is that?