[wplug] Machine is locking up without a trace

Kyle C. Knapp kyle at theknapps.org
Tue Nov 23 13:39:30 EST 2004

One of the most common causes of lockups that I have seen is a bad power
supply. Sometimes they can give enough juice to keep the machine on, but not
enough to run properly. If you have a spare that you know is good, try
swapping it out and see if it helps. Otherwise, it comes down to testing
each component individually as Bill suggested.

Kyle C. Knapp