[wplug] Machine is locking up without a trace

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Tue Nov 23 14:21:09 EST 2004

	See also cerberus (http://sourceforge.net/projects/va-ctcs/)  I
also have a bootable tool called Check-It Pro that has proven on at
least one occasion to find bad memory where other "native OS" based
tests could not.

I would:
Look to see if chipsets are really hot
Check all cards / chips for proper seating; falling that
remove cards one at a time (including DIMMS)

...given the age of the box it may be that it's got a part going bad.
Have you parsed the entire log for issues?  Any chance it's related to
Power Management?  That age is a prime candidate for that period of time
when things weren't really stable from a HW / PM standpoint (like the
Intel GX chipset perhaps?)

Don