[wplug] IMAP revisited... to send mail?

Christopher DeMarco cdemarco at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 21 06:14:29 EST 2004

On Sat, Nov 20, 2004 at 09:30:13PM -0500, Brandon Kuczenski wrote:

> Does everybody go  through this?  is it a  phase?  Or am I doomed to

No, most people don't.   Most people shout  questions about WHY DOSN'T
IT WORK!!! and ignore TFM.

> too old to become a Jedi?  People who started hacking when they were
> 8 don't have this problem.

Spending 48  hours inhaling manuals  and understanding a technology is
*exactly* what  8-year-old hackers do.   It's when you *stop* doing it
that you have a problem.

And   to correct  a  minor  error in your    previous post, TLS is  an
enhancement and re-design of SSL, c.f.

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security

--
% You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.
Christopher DeMarco <cdemarco at fastmail.fm>