[wplug] howdy

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Tue Nov 16 12:53:13 EST 2004

wplug at badgertronics.com (Mark Dalrymple) wrote:

> Zachary Uram <netrek at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I was wondering if the prior newsletters are archived online?
>
> Indeed.  Before it was a super-secret URL only known by the cool and
> groovy people (translation: I never got around to putting the link on
> the front page).  There's now a link Right At The Top to the newsletter.

I've included the URL in the masthead on the last page of the newsletter,
but of course that only helps if you've already got a copy.  Thanks for
making the link, Mark.

Oh, and I know I still have to upload the electronic version of this
month's issue, in case you're wondering why it's not there yet.