[wplug] howdy

Zachary Uram netrek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 09:55:49 EST 2004

Hi Guys,

Thanks for replies.  Tom - how do I figure out what video card I have?
Without monitor I can't see any boot-up messages. There is no OS
installed and IIRC the BIOS hangs at one point when it complains about
some frame buffer. I have no clue how to flash it with a new BIOS :)
It has FDD but I don't have a SCSI external CDROM. Would lilke to get
Debian on it. I thought as long as my VGA monitor (non-Sun)  is not
fixed-frequency I can get it working with the IPX? I also have the
inverse problem since my Dad has a SUN monitor (19" behemoth) which
we'd like to get working with on his Intel machine (PCI video card).
heh so I have lots of problems but few solutions at this point.

Zach