[wplug] Thanks for the installfest help!

Moshe Katz-Hyman moshe at temple.edu
Mon Nov 15 16:55:53 EST 2004

I used to be in cwrulug (now changed to some other weird name cause
they became a subgroup of the local ACM chapter, but regardless,
http://cwrulug.cwru.edu still gets you to their webpage).  They usually
have semesterly installfests and for a while had weekly talks.  This,
of course, was over 3 years ago when I was an undergrad, but they are
still around, I think.  It's a good group, and alot less of a drive
than Pittsburgh ;)

Mo Katz