[wplug] Looking for CUPS guidance

Don Shepherd dlshepherd at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 15 10:29:01 EST 2004

I am looking for pointers on CUPS.  I need to install a printer and I
have no clue where to start.

My employer has been kind enough to provide me with a Linux laptop,
using RedHat Enterprise 3.0 WS.  CUPS is all set up for the office
netowrk printers.  But, now I need a printer when I am working at  home.

(Any suggestions on good printers to buy are appreciated.  I need simple
printing, preferably with color.)

| Don Shepherd            |                           \o/    |
| DLShepherd at adelphia.net |    ___O/_O_O/_O_O/_O____  O/ O   |