[wplug] mail autoresponders (vacation messages)

duncanhutty at comcast.net duncanhutty at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 10:24:12 EST 2004

Personally, I dislike them in general and think that they are a significant discourtesy in the circumstance you describe. However, when the customer requires a feature, I explain my opinions and allow them to decide.

In their defence I would say that very few if any of the likely users subscribe to any mailing lists. Where do they learn anything? Sometimes I wonder whether they do.

Duncan Hutty