[wplug] mail autoresponders (vacation messages)

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 12 09:52:47 EST 2004

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:15:25 +0000
duncanhutty at comcast.net wrote:

> I would like to ask how wplug mail administrators allow their users to send autoresponse messages to incoming email while they are away, preferably allowing them an easy way to forward to another address as well.
>
> I am interested in all your approaches, but most particularly if they are suitable for use with postfix and for users who are less than tech-savvy.
>
> Duncan Hutty.

I think that autoresponse messages are the root of all evil
considering how many people I've seen use them while still subscribed
to a mailing list.

--
Tom Rhodes