[wplug] Linux position

paris lundis plundis at areaindex.com
Thu Nov 11 22:59:04 EST 2004

Well Drew, the recruiter rater site doesn't seem to be coming up from here :) I was curious to see what it had to rank on. All puns intended.

Recruiters and all the other white collared mASSES love their Office suite.  Word is the most popular. Ironic that WORD is such a ghetto slang term also.  PowerPoint is second.  Maybe we can get PowerPoint some slang dropping points.  When people break out the PowerPoint every time you interact with them it's best to ask them about what business school they graduated from. That conversation will be more interesting than the lame ass PowerPoint they are going force you to sleep with.

Open source / linux jobs seem to be picking up on the posting side lately... Long overdue tide for such jobs.

-paris