[wplug] Software to record phone conversations?

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 21:14:06 EST 2004

Well there's your answer.  Have them call you, and set up an answering machine.
Have the message say something like "I'm screening my calls for quality
purposes.  Telemarketers please hang up now. This call will be recorded.  If you
are not a telemarketer please say your name clearly at the beep."

Then, you know, make a beep noise. :)